Thursday, February 7, 2013

Inspirational Bloggers Award

I've been awarded the Inspirational Blog Award by Gail Pallotta. She writes sweet inspirational romance and has out a new book, Stopped Cold, coming out soon. It's a great YA-themed story about peer pressure and supporting the ones you love. Be sure to stop by her blog and see how loving and supportive she is to other authors. Thank you Gail for this award!

I'm supposed to share seven things about myself.

1. My favorite Bible verse is Hebrews 10:23: "Let us hold unswervingly to the faith we profess, for He is faithful." It's a reminder to me how great is the gift He has given us; it is also a challenge to remind me to practice what I preach.

2. I just started back leading Bible study after a several-year absence and on the first session, forgot my Bible.

3. Missed a tissue in the laundry this morning...ick...

4. I'm a local history nut.

5. I'm enjoying watching three amaryllis plants peek out of their dried up bulbs in pots in front of a snowy landscape

6. My farm neighbors are Amish.

7. I collect miniature dragons.

I'm giving the award to nine authors with inspirational blogs. Be sure to stop by and visit them.

Linda Glaz

Teena Stewart

Davalynn Spencer

Karla Akins

Gail Kittleson

Tamera Kraft

Karen Prough

Karen Wingate

Janet Grunst, Colonial Quills






2 comments: