Saturday, December 19, 2015

Sci fi lovers! Grace Bridges is back

BRIDGES OF SPLASHDOWN

Yes... yes I have been off the scene for some time! Bear with me while I shake things up just a little bit. Come along for a free story in Mariah's world, AND a spaceship poem...

99c

That's right - for this week only, you can still get my latest novel, Mariah's Dream, for just 99c on Kindle.
If you need another format, just let me know.

But that's not all...

Mariah's Prologue #7, "Foe or Forager", is a tale of Peter and Liam before the events of the novel. You won't want to miss it! Coming soon on Kindle, but for now, click here to view for FREE in Issue 5 of the Common Oddities e-zine; you can also check out my space opera poem, "Let There Be Stars". I'd love to hear what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment