Friday, January 3, 2014

Venture into Faeraven with Janalyn Voigt - special pricing today

Just seeing the cover of Janalyn's first book, DawnSinger, made me want to jump onto a wingabeast and fly into Faeraven. Naturally I was devastated when that first story came to an end. But now WayFarer is come! And hop on over to AuthorCulture for a special lesson about the fantasy creatures on Faeraven on January 8.

Amazon Kindle

Barnes and Noble Nook

 
Books paperback

DawnSinger: A headstrong young princess and the guardian sworn to protect her fly on winged horses to the Gate of Life above the Well of Light in a desperate bid to release the DawnKing, and the salvation he offers, into a divided land. Will they each learn in time that sometimes victory comes only through surrender?
 
 
 
WayFarer: When an untried youth ascends to the high throne of Faeraven, his mistakes tear kingdoms apart and allow just one chance at redemption. He must humble himself before the man he banished.


 
 
 
Enjoy the Trailer

 
 
About Janalyn Voigt
As children, my older brother and I would beg my father for bedtime stories, and he would give them.  His deep voice rumbled against my ear at his chest as he unfolded stories of exotic places like Oz and Neverland. My imagination carried on with the tales even after he closed the book for the night. When eventually he stopped reading stories, I began creating my own.

Within a few years I’d become storyteller of my neighborhood. The other children would gather in a circle on our lawn while I invented stories to entertain them. No one, including myself, thought of this as anything unusual. It wasn’t until my sixth-grade teacher pointed out my ability to spin a tale that I and my parents took note. This is how at the age of twelve I decided to become a novelist. At it turns out, the fulfillment of that dream took a few more years than planned. 

Find out more about Janalyn, her closet writing office, and her books at the author website for JanalynVoigt.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring Wayfarer, Lisa. I'm so glad to share book 2 of Tales of Faeraven with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first book and I'm sure I'll enjoy the second as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this feature on Janalyn Voigt's new book, Wayfarer. I'm hoping to read DawnSinger too!
    Blessings,
    Janet Chester Bly

    ReplyDelete